Tesco 3 Channel Smart WiFi Switch 2500W x 3 channels total 7500W Works with Alexa, Google Home | Control Light, Fan or any Home Appliances from anywhere in the World with Smartphone
Tesco WiFi Switch Module 3 Channel 1500W x 3 Home automaton, control fans, lights etc with Android & iPhone
- LATEST NEW MODEL FAST LINKING AND STABLE. HOME AUTOMATION is “The Internet of Things”. It simply means the way all devices or appliances are networked together to provide users with a seamless control over their home equipment.
- IS A LOW-COST, AFFORDABLE DEVICE that help you to step into the amazing smart home. It is a Wi-Fi wireless switch that can connect to appliance of different types and brands. TESCO sends data to cloud platform through the Wi-Fi Router, which enables you to remotely control all appliances with the App on your smart phone.
- MAKES ALL YOUR HOME APPLIANCES SMART, as long as your phone has network you can remotely turn on or turn off your appliances from anywhere at any time. And by setting timing schedules for your appliances, you can maintain a tension free life.
- ANDROID APP Enables You To Control Your Devices Easily. You can download the iOS version in App Store and the Android version in Google Play. There is a key to share the function and you can control one switch with your family members or friends at the same time by TESCO switch.
- All 3 Channels can be individually controlled in alexa & Google home. Product stickers may vary.
✔ Installation process.
- Step 1. Install app name “Seetime Smart” in Android or iOS.
- Step 2. Register in the app with your email address & login. If cant login press visitor to enter app.
- Step 3. Connect your WiFi Switch to power at input and output as per wiring diagram. Once switched ON blue light starts flashing & you are in setup mode.
- Step 4. Add Tesco WiFi Switch by pressing + sign in right top corner.
- Step 5. Select option “Switch” & “Wire Switch”.
- Step 6. Then app will ask to enter your home router WiFi password enter that and press “Configure Signal” & “Blue Indicator Flashing button”.
- Step 7. Wait for the connection process to complete. Once process completes blue light stops blinking and gives continuous blue light. You can control 3 channels separately in app
You Switch is now installed you can change the name from the app.
✔ Alexa Setup process.
- Step 1. Find Skill name “Seetime” in your Alexa app in Skills & Games.
- Step 2. Enable skill by entering your Seetime Smart app username & password.
- Step 3. Goto “Setting” in skill & then “Manage Smart Home Devices”
- Step 4. Here you will find all 3 channels as one switch installed and name it as your requirement so that you can ask Alexa to switch ON or OFF like “Hall” Alexa command will be “Alexa Switch ON or OFF all hall lights, or connected devices”.
- And you are done.
For technical queries and any support you can contact us .